Monday, June 4, 2012

Author Spotlight - Shyla Colt

Today on the Vampire Scribe, we're welcoming the ilustrious Shyla Colt. This amazingly talented young author, not only gave birth to a beautiful baby girl just two weeks ago, she also found time to write a book. I'm in awe of her work ethic. So sit back, relax, and enjoy a taste of Lessons from the Professor.








Book Blurb:


50 year old, Professor Sidney Rothman is no stranger to heartache at the hands of a younger woman. So when he meets the charming, beauty, Sutton he’s wary. Her sweet nature and natural tendency for submissive behavior overrule his fear, and Sidney decides to train her as a sub. The affect she has on his heart wasn’t part of the bargain.

Sutton Atkins is a woman who thrives on pressure. To reach her lofty goals and shoulder the weight of responsibility she’s sets aside her own emotional needs. After many years that practice is backfiring. Her life is lonely and her bed is cold. The electric connection she finds with Sidney seems like the answer to her problems. Until his introduction to BDSM unleash responses that frighten her. Good girls didn’t beg to be spanked. Did they? 

Will Sutton embrace her lessons from the professor or lose out on love?




Excerpt from Lessons from the Professor :



She felt heat fill her cheeks as she peered up at him and nodded. The thought of his decadent voice directing her actions made her panties wet. She’d practically taken to carrying an extra set of underwear around in her purse when they were together. There was something about him that kept her in a constant state of arousal. She had never been able to put her finger on the reason before, but now she might have an idea. She’d always liked a man who made her feel safe and well cared for. Where she’d grown up that was what made a man a man. Sure some girls didn’t like the old fashioned and at times domineering type, but she’d chalked up that to city girl versus country. She took a hasty swallow of her wine before she met his gaze and responded.

“Yes Sidney, I believe I would. I’d like more … details about what you’d like to try sexually. I-I don’t have much experience in that department.”

“Have there been … casual partners?” he asked. He studied her intently as he leaned forward to caress her jaw with his knuckles.

“No.”

“Good. I’m not sure where things will go between us, Sutton, but I can tell you it won’t be casual, and there will be no one else while I’m with you.”

“Does the same apply for you?”

“Yes. You’ll find I’m a very fair Dom.” His caresses continued and trailed down to her throat.

Breath hitched in her throat. She pressed her thighs together as her center throbbed painfully. He’d never taken things any further than kisses, and it’d left her achy and tense. Pleasuring herself had become a daily necessity accompanied by an almost violent release with his name on her lips.

“I-I should tell you something Sid.”

“Yes?”

“There haven’t been any partners.”

“You’re a virgin?”

“Yes, is that a problem?”

“No, we’ll take things slow. There’s plenty we can do in the meantime. Would you like a demonstration?”

“God, yes,” she moaned.

He gave a low chuckle that made her juices flow like lava. She’d never thought of herself as brazen, but right now she was fighting down the urge to spread her legs wide and offer up a buffet of one. No one man should possess this much swagger without trying.

“You’ve been such a good girl, pet. So patient while you settled for kisses and light caresses.” Sidney leaned in to kiss the pulse point in her neck, and she dropped her head back onto the couch to allow him full access. Sutton purred as he sucked the sensitive skin into his mouth.

“I bet if I slipped my hand underneath your skirt right now you’d be soaking wet, wouldn’t you?”

“Ye-yes.”

“Did you touch that tight little pussy of yours while you thought about me?”

“Oh God.”

“Answer me.”

“Yes.”

“Yes what, pet? I want to hear you say it.”

“Yes, I touched myself and thought about you.”

“Show me.”

“W-what?”

“Show me how you frig yourself while you think about me.”

“I- I don’t know if I can.”

“You can do it, love. I want to see that beautiful pussy of yours on display.”

Sutton swallowed as she complied. Her hands shook as she lifted her hips up and pushed her black pencil skirt up around her waist.

“I’ll take care of these,” he said. He hooked his thumbs into her thong and pulled them down her legs and over her heels.
She felt exposed and exhilarated as she opened her thighs, and he leaned back to study her.

“Wider, love.”

Sutton trembled as she spread her legs shoulder length apart, and he growled his approval.

“It’s just you and me here. Nothing we do together is wrong.”
She bit her bottom lip, feeling nervous as she allowed her hands to creep down to her slick folds.

“That’s a good girl.”

There was something satisfying about the gleam of approval in his dark eyes as he watched her finger dip inside to get a sample of her honey. She brought the liquid back to circle around her swollen nub. She felt like a hare in the path of a cobra as she continued to drive herself higher and higher, unable to look away from his eyes.

“Put your fingers inside that tight cunt.” Her breath came in pants as
she moved her fingers inside her slick channel.

“That’s it. You wish it was my thick cock, don’t you?”

“Ooh!”

“Answer me.”

Yes!”

“You’re obeying nicely, pet, and for that you deserve a reward.”

“A reward?” she rasped.

“Yes. This time, I’ll let you come.” She bit down on her lip as her fingers pounded into her weeping pussy double time. Her hips rose up to add extra friction, and within seconds she was coming harder than she ever had in her life, screaming his name. A feeling of shame and embarrassment washed over her as the haze of arousal faded. How could I do that in front of him?

“I’d like nothing more than to bury myself between your thighs and taste you right now, but it’s not time for that yet. This was about giving you a sample of what it would mean to be with me.” He words were even and gentle as he leaned forward to ease her skirt back down her body to rest just at her knees. He smoothed out non-existent wrinkles before he moved to sit beside her, gathering her close to his side as he stroked her hair.

“Did you enjoy yourself, pet?”

“Yes, but what about you?”

“Your pleasure is my own.”

“But you didn’t….” She trailed off.

“Come? No. I want you to be sure about your decision when we take that next step, because once I taste you and make you mine, there’ll be no turning back.”



Buy Links for Lessons from the Professor:


Evernight Publishing


Amazon.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment